Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kashi's Chicken Florentine


I haven't tried a lot of Kashi products other than cereal a few years back, but this caught my eye the other day at the store. I love Chicken Florentine, and thought I'd give this a try. It's a good size meal for 290 calories- bigger than most Lean Cuisines at that calorie count.

From the Kashi website:
"Grilled chicken with spinach, sweet red peppers, and baby Portobello mushrooms is all served over our Kashi Seven Whole Grains and Sesame® with orzo pilaf. Topped with a garlic white wine sauce and shredded parmesan cheese."

The whole grains add an interesting crunchiness to the dish and it has a lot of flavor- which doesn't rely heavily on spiciness (as some other convenience foods do). I definitely recommend this dish!

No comments: