Monday, June 4, 2007

100 Calorie Snack Packs- Ya Gotta Love 'Em

I love snacks- Doritoes especially. With envy, as we were driving through small NY town to visit my in-laws, I saw a gang of 4 teens walking. One of the girls, probably 16-ish, stick thin, was carrying an open bag of Cool Ranch Doritoes, just munching along. With a sigh, I remembered those days of being able to polish off whatever I brought into my bottemless pit which never, ever stuck to my ribs, butt or thighs. But now, two kids later and 60+ pounds gained and then 40+ lost (which puts me at my ideal weight for my height), I know those days are far gone. So, I get my fix with Doritoes 100 Calorie packs. Yes, they are yummy, and yes, I do hog them and tell my skinny kids they can have the real thing (which are taunting me from the snack cabinet as I write). Might as well enjoy them while they can- but if you've got to have the Doritoes, get the snack packs. They're worth every cheezy morsel.

No comments: