Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Need a Pizza Fix?

Because I'm still kind of trying to lose weight (but really just need to get in shape), I try to keep my meals under 500 calories and usually keep breakfast and lunch around 400. But on occasion, we do need an easy meal, or just a meal that feels "fatty" but really is pretty healthy. I love pizza, but I've yet to try a convenience, dieter's pizza that I like (the sauce always tastes funny to me). So when our family started getting Schwann's delivery's we decided to try the Spinach and Mushroom pizza. It's a white pizza, so no funky sauce and a 1/4 of the pie is only 310 calories. That's a good 6 x 5 inch piece, which means you can have either a salad with low cal dressing, or if you really need it...another 1/8 of a piece. You can't beat it. Plus, it's loaded with spinach which is very healthy for you.

No comments: